Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Freezing in Canada


The past few days have been brilliant. Had a couple of days in Red Deer spent with Florence. After a hectic night out on the night of my arrival we spent sunday relaxing, watching films and eating sandwiches. The following day I went in to her college to watch the next show they have coming up called Hayfever. The play is set in England in the 1920's so it was good fun to listen to all the british accents- and I have to say I was impressed by the efforts!



I have spent the last two days having a wonderful time up in Edmonton. Liesel, a friend I had met whilst snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef invited me up to her house. I arrived and we made a visit to the biggest mall in the world ' West Edmonton Mall'. The place has an ice rink, theme park, swimming pool, sea-lion show and  much more to offer. We rode a couple of roller coasters and had a lovely lunch and then went back out in to the country in South Edmonton where she lived. In the evening we went out for a horse-ride in the snow. It was a brilliant experience and the views around sunset were incredible. We went out for chinese and then relaxed at home drinking cocktails, watching films and had a bit of a games night. It was really brilliant!

I am off to Banff for the day tomorrow which should be brilliant. Looking forward to seeing the mountains. 

Less than three weeks till I'm home! Can't wait to see everyone. xxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha "brilliant" :-p