Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Halifax- Toronto


I finished off my wonderful week in Halifax and flew in to Toronto where my Great Uncle Reg and Auntie Joyce live. I spent the first couple of days relaxing and catching up. Went for a spot of retail therapy with my cousin Allison and enjoyed some nice sushi and thai food. On tuesday i spent the day in downtown Toronto. I was taken to the Autoshow by Allison and had a great morning wishfully thinking about owning all of the cars I will not be able to afford for a very, very long time. After a beautiful lunch at a restaurant called Le Marche- Oysters, Muscles, Prawns and then some lovely pork dish with potato rosti and salads we headed back home. I spent the evening experiencing my first hockey game- even if i was 10 year-olds on the team... it was good fun. Tomorrow I'm heading downtown to explore the art gallery and have a good go at the city.

I fly home a week from now can you believe it?

Look forward to seeing everybody!

xxxx

No comments: